The Harriet is Outland Denim's most popular women’s jean, and for good reason. It’s the staple high-rise skinny forming the foundation of your denim inventory. Sophisticated and flattering, this silhouette is an investment that will never go out of style.
Cut from organic cotton and #MadeOnPurpose. No gaping at the waist and no loosening at the ankle, Harriet hugs you in all the right places.
Outland Denim crafts premium denim jeans designed to bring the worlds of their seamstresses and their customers closer together. They source the finest raw materials from around the world while offering sustainable employment and training opportunities to women who have experienced exploitation. They have proven that a sustainable career path and holistic approach to supporting their staff is the key to true social change in not only the lives of their staff but their families and communities.
- 80% Organic Cotton, 16% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Cotton: Organic
- Wash: Zero harmful chemicals
- Pocket lining: Zero harmful chemicals
- Zippers: Chrome-free
- Thread: Zero harmful chemicals
- Buttons: Zero harmful chemicals
- Brand patch: Vegetable-dyed leather
- High-Rise Skinny
- 28'' inseam
Designed to be worn well and washed less, we recommend laundering this denim no more than once every 10 wears.
- Wash inside out or separately with similar colors to preserve the shade of your denim. Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry is best, however, tumble dry warm if necessary.
- Avoid ironing, this denim will be crease-free after 30 minutes of wear.