A button front, v-neck cardigan made from organic cotton. The cardigan is cropped in length and has a boxy fit.
Founded in 2007 by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. As a company they make a conscious decision to only use renewable and sustainable fibers and ethical manufacturing to deliver collections that are utilitarian, minimal and carry an understated sense of femininity.
- 100% organic cottonseed stitch knit.
- Kowtow's cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, and aromatic solvents.
- Individually knitted to eliminate yarn waste.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- This garment is a relaxed fit.
- Sanne is 175cm/5'9" tall and is wearing size S.